Intent.com is a community where members can share their dreams and aspirations, and receive support from others. This is your online destination for turning your intention into tangible action, and inspiring others to do the same.
Intent, as a brand and website, aspires to be the most trusted wellness destination for capturing and sharing peoples intentions — personal, social, spiritual and environmental.
Why share an intent?
We truly believe in the power of intentions. After all, every action starts with an intention. When we share an intention with others, we make ourselves feel more accountable for the mission we want to complete. When you know what your intention is AND you can state it to others, then you are more likely to make the initiative to make your aspiration come true.
Why join this community?
Social media and social connections have the power to change our lives. Statistical research shows that a person with a happy friend is 15% more likely to be happy; a person with a happy friend of a friend is 10% more likely to be happy, and a person with a happy friend of a friend of a friend is 6% more likely to be happy. Here at intent.com, everyone in the community is interested in achieving their positive intentions — whether it is to run a marathon or to help end world hunger. And what better way to find the inspiration to make your dreams a reality than to connect with other people who are interested in sharing their positive intentions?
What you can do as a community member:
- Share your intents with other community members
- Receive support and comments on your intents
- Share why it is important to you, how others can help you and what is your inspiration for the intent
- Show your support for other people’s intents
- Adopt other people’s intents that you can relate to
- Sync your account with Twitter and Facebook so that your intents are automatically shared with your Twitter and Facebook friends
- Reaffirm you intents everyday so you stay on top of your goals
- Track the intents that you completed or accomplished
- Add inspirational or informational photos and videos to your intent
To go to Intent.com, click here.